A leading manufacturer of steel tubes and structural products in the Middle East.
The company engaged Perusal Global to assist the management team in building and articulating a five-year marketing plan which can be referred by the marketing department in the long term (3 to 5 years) for goal setting, marketing targets, geographic and product expansion strategy and exploring other business opportunities. Perusal Global was also onboard for providing support to develop and prepare a five-year strategic business plan for the company which was critical for maintaining long-term profitability and stellar growth performance. Additionally, we assisted the CEO of the company in preparing various reports/presentations during the period of the ownership change.
- Perusal Global team undertook the complete study of the company along with the factory visit and interaction with key business division heads to get an on-the-ground feel of the company’s operations.
- In the first phase, we worked closely with the company management to assist them in formulating various aspects of their marketing strategy including geographical expansion and better market reach strategy, product portfolio expansion strategy, customer relationship strengthening strategy, competitive analysis, etc.
- In the second phase, we assisted them by analyzing critical parameters for maintaining long-term profitability and revenue growth including backward integration options, forward integration opportunities and other initiatives to improve the efficiency and utilization of facilities.
- The study also measured the impact of various initiatives on volumes, revenue and profitability along with capex requirement analysis for each of the initiatives and understanding the payback period for each of them.
- Following the feedback from the management, Perusal Global team prepared a comprehensive, impactful and interactive marketing strategy and business plan documents.
- Substantial saving of the top management’s time and efforts for data collection from business heads and formulating and articulating the marketing plan and strategic business plan. The senior management could dedicate this saved time for core business functions.
- Neutral position of Perusal Global with the company’s employees enabled more honest and transparent responses from all stakeholders.
- Collection of useful qualitative data through interactions, interviews and focused questionnaires.
- Access to Perusal Global’s plethora of tools and processes derived from other industries and sectors which are essential in making the report/presentation/document more impactful.
- Availability of specific financial modelling/designing/technical skills that are non-existent in-house.
- Investment Research
- Business Research