An Indian business of a Swiss luxury retail brand which has a strong reputation, with many of its products achieving iconic status. The company is present across India through multiple business models including dealerships, exclusive partnerships and e-commerce.
Perusal Global was engaged in revamping the existing manual ordering system of the client involving sales executives (on-field), business-vertical associates (at the office) and inventory managers (at warehouse/office) to an automated digital ordering system which will minimize the involvement of business-vertical associates and inventory managers.
- We discussed and assessed the problem areas of the company and advised the client to develop an electronic catalogue (e-catalogue) along with a digital ordering solution for the company.
- We created an architecture for the digital solution, prepared detailed information pack of products sold by the company across business verticals and worked along with a software development team for implementing the same.
- The e-catalogue consisted of various parameters such as product categories, product details along with multiple filters for ease of navigation.
- Additionally, the e-catalogue was capable of fetching inventory position across warehouses on a near real-time basis, providing accurate measurement of stock at the time of sales to executives.
- Following the testing phase, we provided comprehensive training to the company’s staff on how to use the e-catalogue including navigating through e-catalogue, updating product data/information, creating new sets, order placing & processing and many other functional aspects of the e-catalogue.
- We were also actively involved in procuring product information from business-vertical associates, tracking the progress of software/web development team and actively communicating the progress of e-catalogue to concerned parties (CEO, business-vertical heads, IT Manager and other concerned staff of the company) on a regular basis.
- As a testimony to the effectiveness of our work, the client enhanced our engagement by availing our market intelligence services.
- Use of e-catalogue created a dynamic and professional impression of the company.
- A convenient way for the company to edit, add, delete, update and modify product information.
- Sales executives were empowered to showcase up-to-date information about the company’s products to customers along with order placement without making any phone calls, filling out order forms or wasting time with emails.
- Elimination of errors in order punching, commercials (such as discounts, offers, promotional items) and deliveries.
- Complete removal of large and bulky physical catalogues/brochures and other paper documents.
- Continuous monitoring of order book, sales targets, sales achievements, order backlogs and other KPIs for sales executives.
- Availability of business intelligence report on a single click helped in building customer loyalty by having critical customer data.
- Investment Research
- Business Research